“Local seasonal produce & food, made with love”
Welcome to Home Farm Café
Located on the Parke estate, Nr. Bovey Tracey, Dartmoor
OPENING TIMES & INFO
OUR CURRENT OPENING TIMES ARE 10.30am – 4.30pm DAILY with Lunch served 11.30am to 3.30pm.
Our priority is serving our delicious food to you as safely as possible. A few things have changed and it’s as new to us as it is to you, so please bear with us and any feedback is gratefully received. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
MAIN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Same lovingly prepared, locally sourced, delicious food, just slightly smaller menu
- Same wonderfully happy, smiley team, just keeping their distance
- Currently, only outside seating is available – so don’t forget a jacket if it’s chilly and factor 50 if it’s sunny!
- All food & drinks will be served in eco-friendly disposable packaging
- We have removed as many touch points as possible, one being physical menus. Instead you will be able read the menu from your smartphone by scanning a QR Code on the table
- Once ready to order you will queue at a safe distance and enter the cafe one at a time to order and pay
- We will not be handling cash – only card payments
- You will be given an electronic pager (….how futuristic!) and when your order is ready it will flash/beep/vibrate to let you know
- Head to the collection station and pick up your order
- Enjoy your food & drinks
- Kindly clear your rubbish to the new bin station before you leave
THINGS THAT WILL HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Keep your distance from staff and other customers not in your household or support bubble
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- We will give you an NHS Test & Trace Card to complete and post in a bucket
- Ideally, only send one person in to order to keep space for staff to pass safely
- Don’t congregate around the collection station – the pagers will work anywhere in the outside seating areas, so spread out and relax while you wait
- The cafe toilet is reserved for staff only, but the National Trust Toilets are open and being frequently cleaned
- Please don’t forget to clear your rubbish away to the bin station, the staff will be safer and ever so happy!
- We have a detailed and comprehensive COVID-19 Risk Assessment that is being reviewed and updated weekly. You can read it here.