~ Autumn Eat-In Evening Menu ~
Friday 23rd & Saturday 24th October
Don’t forget we also offer ‘Home Farm at Home’. A service where you can book, collect and enjoy some of our dishes in the comfort of your own house – Click here to see this week’s Home Farm at Home Menu
Marinated olives (V) £3.50
Sourdough bread with whipped salt butter and smoked bacon jam £4.95
Roasted celeriac, celeriac and apple remoulade, Devon blue cheese, pickled red onions and toasted hazelnut salad (V) for one £6.95/for two £9.95
Parsnip velouté, pickled apples, crispy parsnips (Vegan) £6.95
Nduja arancini, chipotle mayonnaise, lime cucumber £7.50
Devon chicken, smoked bacon and leek pie, roast onion puree, crispy leeks, fondant potato, seasonal vegetables, cream sauce £16.50
Cox and Laflin pork sausages, smoked bacon and cheddar cheese bubble and squeak, roasted vegetables, pickled onions, crispy shallots, jus £14.95
Roast cauliflower and chick pea korma, shallot bhaji, puffed rice, toasted almonds, coriander (Vegan) £13.95
Beetroot and apple tart tatin, walnut crumb, glazed goats cheese, beetroot and red onion ketchup, mustard crushed potatoes (V) £15.50
Pressed Dartmoor beef rib, beef and thyme croquette, smoked bacon crisp, fondant potato, seasonal vegetables, beef jus £17.50
Sticky ginger pudding, custard, apple puree £5.95
Blackberry and dark chocolate Eton mess £5.95
Devon blue cheese, Sharpham rustic, pickled celery, onion marmalade, crostini £7.95
Coffee / Tea
Soya Milk or Oat Milk is available on request
Espresso Single / Double £1.90 / £2.40
Macchiato Single / Double £2.05 / £2.55
Americano, Flat White £2.85
Café Latte, Cappuccino £2.95
For your patience and support.… our priority is keeping everyone safe whilst enjoying some fabulous food. We hope you have a great evening.
HOW YOU CAN HELP – INSIDE DINNER TABLES
- Write down your order and your host will collect it from you (press the CALL button).
- We will bring your food & drinks to your table when they are ready.
- Put your dirties and empties to the edge of your table for us to pick up safely and press the call button again.
- If you would like to order more drinks, or need anything else … yes it’s that button again.
- Face coverings (if you are able) are now mandatory in all hospitality venues. You are allowed to take them off when seated in order to eat and drink of course.
- Please keep your distance from the team and any other diners that you do not live with (2 metres or 1 metre with additional risk mitigation)
- Provide your contact details for the NHS Test & Trace, using the government App/QR Code or if you don’t have a smart phone by filling out a slip and leaving it with us.
- If you need the loo….. please don’t queue up for it. Stay seated until you see it’s free.
- Relax, enjoy and don’t forget to sanitise or wash those hands regularly.
- When you are ready press the PAY button and we will take payment at the table (cards only).
- We do not add a service charge to your bill. Gratuities for the team are left totally at your discretion.
- Thank you for navigating all these rules with us!
Any thoughts, suggestions or comments will be gratefully received.