Check availability and book online
It’s not essential to book during the day, you can just turn up and order, but if you’d like a table inside reserved (max 16 people) you can do that here. Please note we always strive to provide full waitress service to booked tables, but on really busy days we might need to ask you to order and pay at the counter.
Booking for dinner is essential, it’s one sitting with a 7pm arrival time.
Please use our online booking system to check availability and reserve your table. You will receive an email confirmation. If you can’t find a date/time to suit or have any queries:-
Please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- Please let us know in advance
- We can cater for most dietary requests
- If you have a severe allergy, please call us to speak to one of the team before booking
- Dogs are welcome in The Long Room during the day
- Sorry, no dogs allowed for dinner (apart from assistance dogs)
- If you are looking to book a large party please contact us
- We can look after up to 16 people for brunch/lunch/afternoon tea and 66 people for dinner
- We’d be happy to discuss your requirements for a special celebration event