Lunch Bookings to resume again soon, we hope
For now, we only have outdoor seating during the day. This is first-come-first-served with no table reservations being taken. See the information on our Home Page for current daytime opening times & info.
…sensational nibbles, small plates and desserts being served Friday & Saturday nights. You can choose to book an outside table in the open-air, an inside table safely distanced from other diners, or if you prefer you can book a collection slot and pre-order to collect and take-away. Take-Away bookings receive 10% Discount.
- (most) Friday & Saturday Evenings
- Advanced booking is essential. Last call for for bookings is 3.30pm on the day for Eat-In and 5pm the day before for Take-Away.
- Booking slots are available between 5.30pm and 7.30pm
- Tables seat 2 to 4 people, with a couple available outside for up to 8
- Use the booking widget on the right to check availability for your party size, date and time
- You will be presented with 3 options:-
- 1. Book an inside table
- 2. Book an outside table
- 3. Book to take-away (10% Discount)
- (If one of the options isn’t showing that means we are already full – sorry. Try a different date and/or time).
- You will receive a confirmation email with all the details, please read it and…
- …if you have any questions or queries, email us – we will respond quicker than trying to answer the phone – email@example.com
- Let us know in advance
- We can cater for most dietary requests, including vegan
- If you have an allergy please call us to speak to one of the team before booking
Allergies & Intolerances
- Please speak to us about the ingredients in your meal before booking/ordering
- The Chef let you know what allergens are in each dish that day
- Our kitchen is small and we handle nuts and gluten, so whilst we can prepare a meal without these ingredients we cannot avoid a risk of cross-contamination
SIGN-UP FOR OUR E-NEWSLETTER TO KEEP UP TO DATE: