NATIONAL LOCKDOWN ~ Information, please read
- We are currently under a national lockdown – please read the national restrictions we are all being asked to follow here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november#stay-at-home
- The guidelines say “Hospitality venues like restaurants, bars and pubs must close, but can still provide takeaway services”
- We will be open 10am to 3pm offering a take-away menu
- Customers will queue at a safe distance and come into the café one at a time to order and collect their take-away from the counter
- Face coverings (if able) are mandatory when coming in to order
- Card payments only, no cash
- There will be no inside seating and the outside tables will not be serviced
- Your food and drinks should be taken away from our premises
- NHS Test & Trace information does not need to be sought for take-aways
Staying Safe ~ Covid-19
We understand this is a strange time for everyone. We want to return to normality as much as you do, but we also recognise there is still a risk to people’s health and we have a responsibility to our team and to you to manage that risk as best as possible.
We have considered every aspect of our business, assessed the risk and made changes accordingly to ensure you can feel safe and confident when visiting us. There are some things we need your help with too, such as keeping your distance, clearing your own rubbish to the bin station and of course, please not visiting us if you are feeling unwell.