“It was the first time we’d been out for dinner since March and we were so impressed with the food, the atmosphere and the setting, we’ve booked again, just a great early evening, thankyou”
“Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed our meal with you last night. The food was great, the ambience special and it felt so good to be out!! The organisation and arrangements had been very carefully planned and worked really well. We wouldn’t have felt comfortable eating inside, so the outside arrangements were great for us. Have already recommended our two daughters try to come soon with their partners. “
“Full marks for a fantastic supper”
“My Dad and I wanted to say thank you very much for a lovely evening. We came for the evening meal menu yesterday and had a delicious meal, on a warm sunny evening in your Courtyard, we could not of had a more lovely evening. Both the food and service were excellent and we are looking forward to coming again.”
“We would like to thank you and your team for laying on a lovely evening on Saturday. The food was top notch and the atmosphere superb. We had visited for coffee earlier in the week too, and it is so clear how much thought has been given to making sure Home Farm is safe and welcoming for everyone. “
- (most) Friday & Saturday Evenings
- Tables available between 5.30pm and 7.30pm
- Limited covers available, most tables seat 2 to 4, with just a couple available for up to 8
- BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- Use the booking widget on the website to check availability for your party size and date
- You will receive a confirmation email with all the details about what to expect
- In the event of really bad weather you will be offered the option to order and come and collect your dishes to take home instead! If this happens, we will be in touch in the afternoon.
- We can happily cater for most dietary requests, please let us know in advance if you have any allergies or intolerances we need to look after.
- Any questions or problems, email us – we will respond quicker than trying to answer the phone – firstname.lastname@example.org