We are hiring ❤
Could you be our next superstar? We we are looking for someone to join our friendly team full-time from September.
Home Farm Café, an award-winning, friendly and busy Café & Restaurant is looking for a hardworking, happy person to join the team as a full-time front-of-house assistant.
Hours and days can be flexible, however availability to work at weekends and evenings if required is essential. We can offer 5 shifts a week, around 35-48 hours. Start date is September 2022.
Experience of working in a customer facing hospitality role before (ie coffee shop, restaurant or hotel) is preferred for this role.
About the role:-
- General cleaning and washing up duties
- Serving food & drinks to customers
- Making teas, coffees and drinks (barista experience would be useful)
- Taking orders/handling cash accurately using an EPOS till
- Dealing with customer enquiries / bookings
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Adhering to Health & Safety / Food Safety procedures
- Confident in a customer facing role
- Interested in good coffee and food
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Friendly and polite
- Flexible with working hours
What to expect:-
- Hourly rate of £9.50 to £10.00 per hour
- Share of tips when on duty
- 28 days holiday
- No split shifts
- Lunch on duty, plus as much tea and coffee as you like
- Free parking at Parke
Please send us your CV to email@example.com and tell us:-
- What sort of hours & shifts you are looking for and if there are any days of the week you are unable to work?
- That our location is definitely okay for you? (we are located on the Parke estate in Bovey Tracey)
- Why you would like to join the team at Home Farm Cafe?