Evening Menu ~ Friday 24th & Saturday 26th July
Perfect to enjoy with a drink to start.
Marinated olives and feta cheese (V) £3.95
Roasted nuts with honey and chilli (V) £3.50
Crispy streaky bacon, bacon jam, maple £3.95
Sourdough with sea salt butter and goats cheese mousse (V) £5.50
We recommend ordering 2—3 dishes per person.
Isle of Wight heritage tomatoes, croutons, pesto, mozzarella, crispy basil (V) £7.50
Lurcombe Farm bolognaise arancini, truffle mayo, parmesan £7.95
Tempura fish taco, tartar, pickled chilli, lime £7.95
Lamb kofta, pomegranate, minted labneh £7.95
Jerk chicken, mango and lime salsa, gem lettuce £7.50
Caesar salad, lardons, gem lettuce, hens egg, anchovy, Caesar sauce £6.95
Courgette pea and mint frittata, tomato chutney, crispy onions (V) £7.50
Panko breaded halloumi, chilli jam, sweet pickled carrots (V) £6.95
Miso and ginger roast aubergine, pickled peppers, toasted sesame (V £6.95
Harissa roast Cornish new potatoes, roasted garlic aioli (V) £3.95
Potato wedges, smoked bacon, garlic, shallot, blue cheese mayo (V) £3.95
Green salad £3.95
Eat here, or take home if you prefer.
Chocolate brownie, salt caramel sauce, clotted cream £5.95
Raspberry and lime Eton mess £5.95
…nibbles, small plates and desserts being served Friday & Saturday nights. You can choose to sit outside in the open-air, or we have a limited number of safely distanced tables available inside.
- (most) Friday & Saturday Evenings
- Bookings are available between 5.30pm and 7.30pm
- Tables seat 2 to 4 people, with a couple available outside for up to 8
- BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- Use the booking widget on the right to check availability for your party size and date
- You will receive a confirmation email with all the details about what to expect
- Any questions or problems, email us – we will respond quicker than trying to answer the phone – email@example.com